hai lang tao tao wo bu pa <3
This week has been taken up so much by sqdmates, no wonder the sun seems to be shining brighter even through the rain(:
Picture #2837219387 of the uses of the sticks:D
Happy fam(:
One of our rare normal pics hee.
The 'AMAZING SPORTS CAR' which ate up our money by swaying side to side & boring us to sleep.
Pi's presents for us... not xP
BEST PICTURE AWARD XDDD
Is this green corn? Na, peas on a fork more like hee.
Yip's ever-big tongue
which never fails to beat all of us (:
Po & Po's Po XD
Going back to SN for trng,
HAHAHA awesome case, where Po tries to murder me for stealing her bf then goes insane cutting herself.
Our favourite mirror:D
#1 Diver (FAILED)
#2 Netballer
#3 Table Tennis player
#4 Tracker -.-
#5 Badminton player (partially true haha)
Need I say more?
27TH NOVEMBER. Even though the birthday girl knows all our plans, it doesn't make them any less fantastic. We're crazy (in love) with each other.
PROVIDED THAT I CAN EVEN GO SHIT. My mum's so freakin' spiteful & mean she made me cry. Tonight I flared up when she said meeting up with sqdmates is a bloody waste of time & forbade me to go for dtc. Told her I'll cancel every last sleepover/chalet/whatever just to go for dtc. wtf. I really really can't not go )))))x
I felt like I went out with my brothers x2.5 roday. Entertaining people :D Badminton > tennis, playing-wise. But tennis > badminton under other circumstances. hee. WE ARE GOOD COOKS OKMINUS THE 'CHICKEN SOUP' INCIDENT.
Yay to the j2s! Finally free uh huh.
Gee, homesickness is baddd.
This week has been taken up so much by sqdmates, no wonder the sun seems to be shining brighter even through the rain(:
Going back to SN for trng,
27TH NOVEMBER. Even though the birthday girl knows all our plans, it doesn't make them any less fantastic. We're crazy (in love) with each other.
PROVIDED THAT I CAN EVEN GO SHIT. My mum's so freakin' spiteful & mean she made me cry. Tonight I flared up when she said meeting up with sqdmates is a bloody waste of time & forbade me to go for dtc. Told her I'll cancel every last sleepover/chalet/whatever just to go for dtc. wtf. I really really can't not go )))))x
I felt like I went out with my brothers x2.5 roday. Entertaining people :D Badminton > tennis, playing-wise. But tennis > badminton under other circumstances. hee. WE ARE GOOD COOKS OK
Yay to the j2s! Finally free uh huh.
Gee, homesickness is baddd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home